General Terms and Conditions For Using TTFit Services
- TTFit Services and Prices
- The scope of the services included in TTFit are available for use by you depending on the type of TTFit Service you choose to use. Currently TTFit operates on a completely FREE platform. However this may change if it does change, some TTFit Services will be free of charge or for a specified fee. If you use the TTFit basic free of charge you only have access to certain basic functions and information of the respective TTFit Service (Currently all functions are free). A more extensive range of functions may become available to you by going “TTFit Pro” as part of a subscription for the respective TTFit Service.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that TTFit Service, where applicable.
- Please note that in order to use some of the TTFit Services to the full extent, certain equipment and training tools (such as a gym machine, Table Tennis Table) may be required. These are not part of the TTFit Services and need to be provided or purchased by you separately at your own costs.
- Your Health
Use of the TTFit Services is at your own risk.
In any case a condition for the use of the TTFit Services is that you must be in a good general state of health. If you have knowledge of any pre-existing medical conditions we advise you to seek medical advice from a doctor urgently before you start the TTFit Services (such as trainings or coachings). This applies in particular if you have knowledge of one or more of the following medical complaints/conditions/procedures: (i) cardiovascular disease, (ii) lung or respiratory disease (including asthma), (iii), spinal and/or joint problems, (iv) neuromuscular disease, (v) surgical procedures, (vi) any other health issues.
- User Account
In order to use the TTFit Services you simply signup with your Email, and Username. To use certain features you must sign up to access your personal profile with a valid email and username.
- Conclusion of a Contract
- How the respective contract is formed depends on the method by which you register for TTFit Services for the first time and whether you sign up for additional fee-based services, such as purchasing a Subscription.
- When registering via mobile apps, the formation of the user contract depends on the rules of the app store supplier (for example, Apple). The contract is generally formed when you click on the “Install” field in the relevant app store and, where necessary, enter your password in question.
- You can purchase individual additional services either by paying a one-off fee or as part of a subscription. If you purchase the additional service via your mobile app, the contract is formed when you click on the field “Purchase Or Sign-up For TTFit Pro”, or a similar field, as part of a TTFit Subscription and, where necessary, enter your password for the TTFit account in question.
- If you would like to purchase a one-off additional service or a subscription via our mobile app please note we do not keep any Debit or Credit Card details on file.
- Term of Validity
- The user contract concluded between you and us once you register your account is valid for an indefinite period.
- One-off additional services may be offered for a fixed term. They will then end automatically at the end of the term without needing to be cancelled.
- Our subscriptions are offered with varying minimum terms of validity and are automatically renewed for the same minimum term that has been selected until you or we cancel them.
- In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please note that the term of a subscription is determined by calendar year and is independent from your use or extent of your use of the respective TTFit Service. Currently our Unlock all Sessions & Exercises in app purchase runs for 12 months and will be auto renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. This can be accessed via the Apple App Store (under Manage Subscriptions).
- Terms and Conditions of Payment
Fees to unlock TTFit Pro features are Subscription based and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to you by your desired payment method.
- Payment Methods
Stripe, Paypal, Credit & Debit
- Right to Cancel
If you have entered into a contract for use of TTFit or purchased a one-off additional service or a subscription, in each case, you are entitled to the following right of withdrawal.
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without stating any reasons. The cancellation period runs for 14 days from the conclusion of the contract. You must notify TTFit on email@example.com should you wish to cancel during this period.
- Liability for Defects
- Statutory provisions apply to claims due to defective services. Your consumer rights remain unaffected in any case.
- We do not make any representations or guarantees that the use of the TTFit Services will bring the training or other result intended by you. We do not promise a concrete success. Also, the actual training result will depend on factors which cannot be influenced, such as, for example, physical disposition and preconditions. Consequently, results may vary strongly between individuals despite the same use of the TTFit Services.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Rights of Use over TTFit Content
Depending on which TTFit Services have been enabled for you, or which services you have purchased, the services we offer contain content which is protected by copyright or otherwise and we hold the respective rights. We grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use this content in a non-commercial form within the scope of the contractual provisions. Purely for the avoidance of doubt we draw your attention to the fact that in particular distributing our content or making it publicly available, e.g. on websites other than TTFit websites, is not permitted.
- Ending the Contract
- You have the right to cancel your user account at any time, without stating any reasons, thereby also ending your user contract. To do this you simply have to select the necessary settings or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must abide by the below:
- Payment will be charged to paypal/stripe or your credit or debit card upon purchasing TTFit Pro.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal and also by contacting us on email@example.com
- Every subscription for a TTFit Service must be cancelled individually. You can cancel the respective subscription without stating any reasons at any time effective at the end of the minimum contractual term or at the end of the respective renewal period.
- Your user account and any other subscriptions will continue to exist after you have cancelled your subscription until the end of term.
- Personal Data
We reserve the right to change or modify these General Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will advise you of any changes or updates by email and Push Notification.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these General Terms and Conditions caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; a breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Northern Irish law and the Northern Irish courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.